7 TIPS TO HIDING A DOUBLE CHIN
If you find yourself trying to hide a double chin here are tips for using your bronzer to conceal.
1. Contour from the top of your ear towards the top of your mouth underneath your jaw bone. Approx. two thirds of the length between the two.
2. Use the excess on your brush to shade under your chin
3. Make sure your bronzer compliments the shade of your foundation.
4. Use powder bronzer which is easier to blend than cream or pressed.
5. Invest in a good contour brush which is angled.
6. Only apply bronzer to your forehead if you have a high one.
7. Make sure your bronzer is not too shiny. Remember you are trying to conceal what you don't like and highlight the better bits!
Anneco recommends the following:
Bronzers:Sahara shade of bronzer with Light Foundations. Sand with Medium Foundations and Sahara for dark Shades.
This Vegan Angled Brush is brilliant for applying both bronzer and blushes and retails for €9.50.