Bronzers ....well, should I be matt or have shine?
• Choose a matt bronzer over one with shine.
• Avoid shimmer as it highlights fine lines.
• A bronzer will be used for contouring so choose a shade that compliments your foundation.
• Avoid very dark or grey tones.
• A loose powder is easier to apply than cream.
• Choose an angled brush to give the face a lift
Anneco has 3 shades of matt bronzers. Sahara being the lightest goes with light foundation colours. Sand is for medium tones and Safari is the preferred blend for dark skin
Choose the angled contour brush which retails for €19.95. The 6g highly pigmented jar of bronzer comes with a twisted sifter to dispense the correct amount of product and lasts ages.
Excellent value at €24.95